Friday, June 26, 2009

Amstrussel

Well, I'm heading off to Amsterdam tomorrow. We'll be there for 3 nights I believe, and then we're taking the train in to Brussels for a day. After that we'll take the Eurostar train back to London, which means I'll get to go through the Chunnel! The chunnel is a tunnel that goes under the water. Should be pretty interesting. I'm really excited for this little excursion, because I seriously know absolutely nothing about Amsterdam or Brussels. It will all be a totally new experience. I can't wait to see a few more cultures and cultural differences before I head back to the States. I won't have internet access/a computer out there, so don't expect any updates or pictures or anything for awhile. However, be ready for lots of then when I do get back. Hope you have a good weekend!

Thorn - Moving/cleaning rubber horse mats, although it was a very good experience. More on this later.
Rose - Wonderful dinner at a pub on the Thames and then seeing Star Trek again. Great movie.
Bud - Amsterdam!

AT out

1 comment: